Administrative Assistant – Stockton, CA
Paratransit, Inc. is now accepting applications for a full-time Administrative Assistant to provide a variety of administrative and technical assistance in support of the day-to-day operations relating to specific programs and procedures within the organization, including oversight of the in-take process for individuals applying for ADA paratransit service. Employees in this classification receive general supervision from the Program Manager or his or her designee within a standard framework of established policies and procedures. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This position is open until filled
The minimum qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Two years of recent experience handling a variety of clerical/administrative functions in an office environment
- Ability to handle a high volume of telephone and in-person contacts
- Ability to relate empathetically with clientele who are elderly and have physical, developmental, mental, and sensory disabilities
- Computer skills including accurate typing, data entry, and MS Office
- Excellent writing ability and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate a variety of standard office machines and equipment including computer terminal and software, copier, printer, telephone, fax machine, etc.
- Ability to read handwritten, printed material and a computer screen
- Ability to hear and speak to communicate in person and by telephone
The salary range for this position is $15.00 – $16.00 per hour depending on experience. This position includes a generous benefits package.
Applications are available here or at our administrative office located at 2501 Florin Road. To apply, complete and submit an application. Applications are accepted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, via fax to 916-868-6214, or at our home office Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of our application. Successful applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States in accordance with Department of Homeland Security regulations.
Please note all applications will be reviewed within four weeks from the date they are received. If you have not been contacted by a member of our staff within 30 days from the date you submitted your application, you have not been selected for further consideration selection process. Due to the large volume of applications received, Paratransit is not able to respond to telephone or in person inquires from applicants regarding the status of their application.
Paratransit, Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.