Join Paratransit, Inc. in our Boston, Massachusetts office as a Mobility Coordinator!
What you will do:
- Interview applicants to determine eligibility for ADA Paratransit (MBTA’s THE RIDE) and document their reported abilities and limitations with patience, compassion, and exceptional customer service
- Perform interactive Functional Transit Skills Assessments both indoors and outdoors
- Create and maintain applicant records using a custom data management software
- Maintain client confidentiality and HIPAA compliance
This job might be for you if:
- You have experience working with seniors and people with disabilities
- You have experience evaluating individuals’ functional abilities
- You have computer skills including accurate typing, data entry, and Microsoft Office
- You have knowledge of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- You have excellent writing ability and verbal communication skills
- You are able to work as part of a team
- You pay close attention to details
- You work well in a fast-paced environment and can meet strict deadlines
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (relevant experience may be substituted for education)
- Full time position with convenient and consistent office hours of Monday-Friday
- The salary range is $35,000 – $37,500 per year depending on qualifications
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 12 paid vacation days per year; 12 paid holidays per year; 4 paid floating holidays per year with optional payout once per year
- Flexible spending account: company pays for 50% of qualifying out-of-pocket medical expenses and dependent expenses (including daycare expenses incurred during work hours)
- Employer-paid retirement plan after 2 years of employment
Medical Class – Light Work:
- This class will require light physical effort which may include frequent lifting of up to ten pounds and occasional lifting of up to twenty-five pounds. Some bending, stooping, and/or squatting
- This class requires the ability to perform physical transit skill assessments with applicants, which includes going distances of 1/2 a mile or more on different types of surfaces in and out of doors in varied weather multiple times per day.
This position is open until filled.
Please visit www.innovativeparadigms.com for more information.
To apply please send (email strongly preferred) a Cover letter, detailing your experience and how it relates to the position and a Current resume to:
Ren Bean, Program Manager
1000 Massachusetts Ave. Suite 201
Boston MA, 02118
Fax number: 617-337-2737
Successful applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States in accordance with Department of Homeland Security regulations.
Please note all applications will be reviewed within four weeks from the date they are received. If you have not been contacted by a member of our staff within 30 days from the date you submitted your application, you have not been selected for further consideration in the selection process. Due to the large volume of applications received, Paratransit is not able to respond to telephone or in person inquiries from applicants regarding the status of their application.
Paratransit, Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.