Paratransit, Inc., a non-profit corporation located in Sacramento, California, is seeking a full-time Technical Administrative Manager to join its team.
In this exciting role you will manage projects and coordinate with IT team members to ensure timely completion, manage the Help Desk, procure equipment and software in accordance with agency procurement procedures, approve invoices for payment, schedule and meet with vendors as necessary, and provide technical support to staff at the home office and field locations.
The schedule is primarily Monday through Friday with work hours to be set between operational hours of 6:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
This position will remain open until filled.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage IT projects, including setting timelines for completion, milestones, regular engagement with IT team members, and contact with internal and external stakeholders;
- Procure required hardware and software;
- Supervise assigned IT team members;
- Schedule and meet with vendors;
- Approve invoices and manage flow of documents through the department;
- Determine and escalate issues to other IT groups;
- Answer Help Desk phone calls and create tickets as necessary;
- Assign Help Desk tickets to appropriate IT team members;
- Greet and triage 1st level IT requests;
- Configure and install both hardware and software;
The minimum qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- A combination of education and work experience to work and manage projects in a technical environment;
- At least two years of supervisory experience;
- At least two years of project management experience;
- Experience with the operation and debugging of standard office equipment, such as computers, VoIP phones, copiers and printers;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- General knowledge of trouble ticketing/tracking applications;
- Initiative to take on projects and responsibilities;
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing;
- Knowledge of basic networking and routing;
- Active Directory;
- FileMaker 12+;
- VMWare vSphere and virtual machines;
- Equipment Procurement
- Purchase Orders
The salary range is $2400 – $2560 bi-weekly depending on qualifications. This position includes a generous benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, chiropractic and life insurance, voluntary benefits, medical and dependent day care FSA accounts and 401k plan with an employer contribution after two years of service.
To apply, please click the link below. Only applications with a cover letter and a resume will be considered:
Successful applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States in accordance with Department of Homeland Security regulations.
Please note all resumes will be reviewed within four weeks from the date they are received. If you have not been contacted by a member of our staff within 30 days from the date you submitted your resume, you have not been selected for further consideration selection process. Due to the large volume of resumes received, Paratransit is not able to respond to telephone, email or in person inquiries from applicants.
Third party inquiries or referrals will not be accepted.
Paratransit, Inc. is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.