Paratransit, Inc. is seeking a full-time Entry Level Information Systems Technician to assist with maintaining vehicle mounted equipment such as Mobile Data Computers, radios, and to assist in our helpdesk. This position is the first point of contact for Paratransit employees experiencing any type of technology related issues, including issues related to any supported hardware/software necessary for employees to perform their job duties. Support for those systems will be provided in person, over the phone and via the internet. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
- User support and customer service for Paratransit employees in person, on the phone, and over the internet
- Distribute, track, and inventory all hardware
- Determine and escalate issues to other Information Technology groups
- Document and log all issues
- Communicate issue resolution with end user to avoid repeat issues
- Perform regular equipment maintenance.
- Assist fellow technicians with projects
- Take lead in various projects to support company operations
- COVID-19 Vaccination required within 2 weeks of employment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Knowledge of client hardware such as computers and printers
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of Windows Office products
- Knowledge of basic networking and routing
- Initiative to take on projects and responsibilities
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Knowledge of Windows Active Directory Infrastructure
- General knowledge of trouble ticketing/tracking applications
- Experience with VMWare and ESXi virtual environments
- Experience troubleshooting in-vehicle technology (Radios, Cameras, MDCs)
To apply, please click the link below. Only applications with a cover letter and a resume will be considered:
Successful applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States in accordance with Department of Homeland Security regulations.
Please note all resumes will be reviewed within four weeks from the date they are received. If you have not been contacted by a member of our staff within 30 days from the date you submitted your resume, you have not been selected for further consideration selection process. Due to the large volume of resumes received, Paratransit is not able to respond to telephone, email or in person inquiries from applicants.
Third party inquiries or referrals will not be accepted.
The salary is $20-$22 per hour, depending on experience. The benefits package includes medical, dental and vision insurance, vacation, sick leave, and a tax-sheltered annuity plan.
Paratransit, Inc., is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.