Join Paratransit, Inc. in their Boston office as a Mobility Coordinator!
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
What you will do:
- Interview applicants to determine eligibility for ADA Paratransit (MBTA’s The RIDE) and document their reported abilities and limitations with patience, compassion, and exceptional customer service
- Perform functional assessments of skills required to use regular public transportation
- Create and maintain applicant records using custom data management software
- Maintain client confidentiality and HIPAA compliance
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy working with people with disabilities and older adults
- You have computer skills including accurate typing, data entry, and Microsoft Office
- You have excellent writing ability and verbal communication skills
- You have experience evaluating individuals’ functional abilities
- You are able to work as part of a team
- You pay close attention to details
- You work well in a fast-paced environment and can meet strict deadlines
- Relevant education and/or professional experience
- COVID-19 Vaccination required within 2 weeks of employment
- Full time position with convenient and consistent office hours of Monday-Friday
- Full employer paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employee starting after 30 days
- Insurance coverage available for family members at great rates
- 12 paid vacation days per year
- 12 paid holidays per year
- 4 paid floating holidays per year Flexible spending account: company pays for 50% of qualifying out-of-pocket medical expenses and dependent expenses (including daycare expenses incurred during work hours) Up to $2500.00 match per account.
- Employer-paid retirement plan after 2 years of employment. No employee contribution required.
- Free coffee/tea at the office
Medical Class – Light Work:
- This class will require light physical effort which may include frequent lifting of up to ten pounds and occasional lifting of up to twenty-five pounds. Some bending, stooping and/or squatting.
- This class requires employees to perform physical transit skill assessments with applicants, which includes going distances of ½ a mile or more on different types of surfaces in and outdoors in varied weather, multiple times per day.
To apply please click the link below:
Successful applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States in accordance with Department of Homeland Security regulations.
Please note all applications will be reviewed within four weeks from the date they are received. If you have not been contacted by a member of our staff within 30 days from the date you submitted your application, you have not been selected for further consideration in the selection process. Due to the large volume of applications received, Paratransit is not able to respond to telephone or in person inquiries from applicants regarding the status of their application.
Paratransit, Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.