Communicating with our customers is an essential aspect of the Paratransit, Inc. commitment to ensuring you get the quality of transportation that you deserve. Our Customer Service is available to respond to any questions or concerns you have may have regarding your experience with Paratransit, Inc. The Customer Service Team may be contacted as follows:
Online Contact Form:
The contact form allows customers to submit inquiries including commendations, suggestions and concerns. Please allow 2- 5 business days for a response.
By phone: 916-429-2009 option 4
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. │ Monday through Friday
Or, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, mailing address:
2501 Florin Rd
Sacramento, CA 95822
You may find the answers you need by visiting our FAQ Page.
The Paratransit, Inc. performs a fundamental public service. Our goal is to ensure that transportation services are delivered safely, effectively and efficiently in a manner that safeguards the public and protects its employees from risks posed by inappropriate passenger behavior. For further information, please see Sacramento Regional Transit District Website for the Rider’s Guide.
Reasonable Modification Policy
Paratransit, Inc. dedicated to fairness and sensibility possessing sound judgment to making reasonable modifications to its policies, practices and procedures to ensure programs and services are accessible to individuals with disabilities and the elderly within the Sacramento area.
To Register to Ride Paratransit
- Click on Rider Info until you see a drop-down menu
- Click on Accessible Services
- Scroll down until you see Click here to download the ADA Paratransit Interactive Application
- Complete the application, print, and follow the remaining instructions on the application
- Call 916-557-4685. Listen carefully and follow the prompts.
- Go to 1221 R St, Sacramento, CA 95811 to pick up an application